Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Don't be a Grinch! Help me stop the Grinch!!

During this time year it can be a challenge NOT to be a Grinch. Believe me, I know...
So, here is a little Christmas cheer.  Please stop the Grinch from stealing Christmas or, in this case, from stealing the ACSDTECH website.

As I stop and reflect on the tech changes from last year, I recall working hard updating the ACSDTECH website last December. Unfortunately this December, time did not allow me to do so as my family has been my top priority. I did, however, keep my New Year’s Resolutions from last year.   

My resolutions last year were to post once a month on ACSDBLOG  (during the school year), and to do a better job updating the ACSDTECH website throughout the year. I wanted to send a friendly reminder that both the ACSDBLOG and ACSDTECH website are valuable resources. Enjoy the following activity!

This activity is in the hopes that you navigate through the  #ACSDTECH WEBSITE and see what it has to offer. Don’t be a Grinch!

Activity:
The Grinch is hiding 6 times throughout the website.  Can you find him?  Click on the form below to complete the activity.   





Here are the top posts from the last year. Check them out again or for the first time!

November Technology Blessings - ACSD Symbaloo, Google Photos, Plickers, TLC Tools, and Zooburst


Parents NOW can view assignments from Google Classroom, OSMO HERE, and Lunch with Tech..what more could you ask for?


Time, Time, Time.....and Need More Time


No More 3 Ring Binder -- Online Portfolio


#ACSDTECH
#HAPPYHOLIDAYS

By: Jessica Fincel

No comments:

Post a Comment